BelleChere is a part-time costumer and part-time theater technician. She has a background as a theater seamstress and does commission work. According to BelleChere, she's "a Marvel, not a DC. I'm also a Picard over Kirk, but ultimately Star Wars over Trek. I like aliens over robots, kaiju over mech, pirates over ninjas, my vampires never sparkle, I have a tattoo in Elven, and I've been sorted into House Ravenclaw. I still own all of my Magic cards, play D&D whenever the chance arises, and will never, ever 'grow up'."
She holds degrees in both Theater and Culinary Arts.
Her first and favorite costume was Rogue, as she enjoys the colors green and white; but her most memorable costume is Catwoman, as she inadvertently held up traffic while posing for a rooftop photo shoot.
- 2007 - 3rd place in DragonCon's Dawn Look-A-Like Contest
- 2008 - 1st place in DragonCon's Dawn Look-A-Like Contest
- 2009 - Best Warrior Woman (Red Sonja) in DragonCon's Hall Costume Contest
- 2009 - Best Likeness to Character (Spider-Woman) at NYCC
- 2010 - Grand Prize in Dark Horse Comic's 'I Love Comics' Contest
- 2010 - 2nd place (Jessica Rabbit) SuperMegaFest Costume Contest